Upcoming Release
The Gospel in 3D:
Discovering the Proclamation, Power, and Practical Love of the Gospel
Book Release: January of 2017
The book covers the fulness of the Gospel. Firstly, it is an apologetic witness that elaborates on the evidence of Jesus Christ through the prophetic witness found in the Old Testament and throughly discusses what was accomplished on the Cross from Old and New Testaments. In addition, to the prophetic and spoken witness of the Gospel, I discuss the practical side of the Gospel: power and practical love. While uncovering the power aspect, I reveal the activities of Jesus and the apostles and the effect it had on the populous; therefore, we should follow suit. The practical love aspect is what ties the prophetic, proclamation, and power together. I spend a good portion of the practical love aspect in encouraging the church to make it a priority to minister to the poor and downtrodden since the Lord places much emphasis on that community. I give keys in the book that if the church brings all three aspects together, revival and restoration will not be far off.